West Oaks Mall - Ocoee
Welcome to West Oaks Mall. We strive to provide an enjoyable and safe shopping environment for you, your family and our employees. West Oaks Mall, including the parking area, is PRIVATE PROPERTY. This Code of conduct is in effect at all times 24/7. Persons violating this code of conduct will be asked to leave West Oaks Mall property. Those who continue to violate this Code of Conduct will be subject to arrest.
Adult supervision of children is required at all times while shopping or attending an event in the mall. After 7:00PM, all individuals 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian 21 years of age or older. Individuals in violation of this policy or the Code of Conduct that refuse to leave the property when requested to do so by Security Personnel may be prosecuted for trespassing. Proof of age will be required if the age of the youth and/or parent(s) or guardian is not easily determined. Those whose age cannot be determined and who lack identification will be asked to leave the property.
The following activities are NOT allowed on mall property:
1. Physically or verbally threatening any person; fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities or by unnecessary staring, following another person through the Center or using sexually explicit language or conduct, or in any other way creating a disturbance which is disruptive or dangerous to the Center’s patrons or its commercial function. Yelling, Screaming, singing, playing musical instruments, radios, tape players, CD players, MP3, or other sound amplification devices or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noise of sufficient volume to infringe on the hearing or peace of the general public.
2. Possession of any item that could be used as a weapon, including, but notlimited to: firearms, explosives, fireworks, clubs or sticks, chemicaldispensing devices, knives, or any other object(s) that may be used in anyway to inflict bodily injury on another person.
3. Use of physical force, obscene language, obscene gestures or racial, religiousor ethnic slurs which are likely to create a disturbance or impinge on thehearing or peace of others.
4. Wearing apparel or gesturing in a manner which is likely to provoke adisturbance or embroil other groups or the general public in open conflict.You must be fully clothed while at the center. Clothing or any attire must notbe gang related such as clothing suggesting slangs, slogans, or symbols.Clothing designed with an attached hood must be worn down (off the head)while inside the mall. Underclothing cannot be exposed.
5. No loitering, assembling for the purpose of disturbing the public peace orcommitting any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
6. Running, Skating, Rollerblading, Skateboarding, Riding a bicycle or scooter,2 wheel motorized drifting boards, or engaging in activities which obstructor interfere with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or with patrons’ view ofwindows and other tenant displays.
7. Engaging in any non-commercial expressive activity without complying withthe Center’s rules for such activity.
8. Engaging in any commercial activity not sponsored and/or conductedby the Center and/or an enterprise(s) engaged in business at the Center,other than certain qualified labor activity. This includes, without limitation,solicitation of money or other contributions or donations, or distribution ofcommercial advertising or promotional material of any kind, or offeringsamples of items which are sold, available for or available in exchange for adonation or contribution.
9. Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constitutingpart of, or located in or on, the Center and belonging to the Center, itspatrons or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwiseaffixing graffiti on such property.
10. Creating litter, or throwing, discarding or depositing any paper, glass orother matter of any kind at the Center, except in designated trashreceptacles. Rummaging through or removing items from the trashreceptacles is prohibited.
11. Having at the Center animals, other than service animals providingassistance to disabled patrons or service animals in training in the companyof their trainer.
12. Smoking (including any type of electronic cigarettes) is ONLY allowed indesignated smoking areas, at least 25 feet away from any entrance.
13. Photographing or videotaping any individual or entity on the Center’sproperty without Mall Management and the subject’s consent. Using a laserpointer or a device generating any light beam, air wave, or sound wave evenif it is directed at a person with their consent, or any other use therefore.
14. Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited except in businesseslicensed to sell and allow consumption. Being intoxicated inhibited and/orpossessing illegal drugs is prohibited.
15. Parking on property is prohibited after Mall closing. Parking in non-designatedparking areas, parking and/or standing in fire lanes or other no parking areasis prohibited. Unauthorized vehicles may be towed at owner’s expense.